Sunday, January 18, 2015

Everyday Elle I

So on this blog, I post a lot of styles that I fancy, but not necessarily what I own. Or sometimes I do own some of them, but you all have no idea what I wear it with. So today, I'm going to start a new series called Everyday Elle to show you an example of what I actually wear. Although I do not own all of these exact products, I own very similar ones.

By the way, I literally have been wearing this outfit almost every day :) I even wore it on Tuesday, my birthday, so it has to be special!



{jeans}
{ankle boots}
{rings}
{necklace}
{belt}
{glasses}
{eyeliner}
{nail polish}
                              {mascara}  <------ I own this!

So now you know a bit more about my personal style. You like? Or not so much? Let me know below in the comments!

Also, if you want an amazing tutorial on how to create a cat-eye like shown above, head on over to Gurl!

💜Elle
   P.s. to view the source of each image, simply click on the 
image and it will open the site for you in a new tab.

3 comments: